Monday, March 07, 2005

One man's tale

Welcome to what I hope will be the first of many posts. Here at "Raise the Hammer", I'll just try and relate my ups and downs at the poker games, share interesting tidbits as I come across them and maybe even dispense the occassional witticsm. Although anything clever will probably come out of the mouths of my poker buddies: Joe Bob (the only asian redneck), KB (as skinny as Kate Moss, looks 20 years old, really is 40yo and has moves to break your ankles on the b-ball court), Charles ( "I always get f*cked by misdeals", looks like that bald actor on the Shield) and the rest. I'm sure I'll talk about them as we get to know one another better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a tip for you, first, start buying things that might be worth something at a yard sale....

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home