Saturday, September 03, 2005

9 in a row

6. Six heads-up SNG's in a row I've won on PokerStars. I really didn't want to play long...just get the poker monkey off my back for a while. But when I won, I just couldn't let it go...I said I would ride the streak as long as it lasted and stop when I lost...well, make that 7 in a row, because I just won another. He's got 800 in chips, I have 2200, with blinds at 10-20, I make it 100 to go holding A, Qo. He puts all his chips in, I call. He's holding K-9o. I guess he was late for a date. Q comes on the flop and he gets no help. I'm playing $20-$200 tables. NO rhyme or reason, just trolling for some of my regular fish...where they swim, I put the line in. 8 is starting up any second. It started well, holding 8-5o, the flop comes 5,5, 2. He bets the pot, I call. 10 comes on 4th street, 2 comes on 5th to give me the boat. He is down to 800 in chips. After losing a few small pots he now has 1100 in chips. I hold A,A and he is betting into me but folds when I bet the minimum on 4th street. Down to 500 in chips, I hold 9-6o and limp in. Flop comes 9, 4,2 rainbow. He bets half hi stack...I raise him all in. He holds J,4. No help and thats 8 in a row. I'm up $600+ in just under 2 hours. And waiting for another to start. I start off with 2,2 and he folds to my 3x bet. He likes to play fast so I am taking my time and annoying him with small pauses.20 seconds per. It is frustrating him...so the two fold benefit is I get to blog and throw him off his game. It works he goes all in on a stone cold bluff and I hold top two pair. Unfortunately, he bluffed me earlier and has a 800 chip lead; so he is still playing. He is going all in every hand. I'll wait til I get a hand to call. I have A,3heart..he has k,9 off and hits a 9 on 5th street...sigh. 2000-1000 now. He goes all in with top pair, and I have 4 cards for the nut flush. I call and hit 2 more spades lol. That's 9!!OK...wish me luck. Not bad luck! I limped in with 2-3o. Flop comes J,J,2. Bet, raise, reraise, all in. He holds Q,2. No over card comes and I lose. Oh well...good run!

Raise the hammer, biatches.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home