Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Why women suck

Anyone want to tell me? Actually, I'm not having women problems...this second. Although that's bound to change...doesn't it always?
Its the age old question; poker or sex.
Tonight I am choosing poker. I know...I know...I can hear you out there. If you had the weekend I did...you'd be on an IV getting fluids to replenish. But I do want to thank J and M for Friday night!
But poker.
Tonight is a friendly little 2 table game hosted by the same guys I went to Mardi Gras with this year. (maybe if you ask nice I'll post some pics). Its a low stakes game with loose/weak players; all calling stations, except for the last bet. There could be 40BB in the pot and a 1 bet can take it at the end. The weirdest (crappiest) players I know. There are actually a decent player or two, and we know who we are so we usually stay out of the others' way and just herd the fish into a big ball...much like dolphins do.
I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home