Friday, March 11, 2005

So soft it hurts

So the soft game...the one I mentioned? With all you can eat fish? Well I was down to the felt. How you ask? Let me tell you.
I have KK, after some decent betting, flop comes J, 7, 3. I bet, get raised, I go all in and have him well covered. After about 5 minutes of hemming and hawing, this beautiful fish turns over A, 10 off. The turn is a blank and yep...river Ace. OK half my stack gone.
Just a few hands later and the same fish: I limp in in the BB with K,2o. Flop is a beautiful 2,2,3. I make a nice size bet, he calls. Turn..bam a 3. I make another big bet. He calls. I figure he has an A and thinks its good. The river...a 3. The board 2,2,3,3,3. My 2 is worthless. His pocket 9's aren't and I am bust. Ouch. I suck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get a babelfish plugin?

4:12 PM  
Blogger Surgesilk said...

Baby I'll give you a plug in =)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Surgesilk said...

Baby I'll give you a plug in =)

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home