Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Poker or sex 2: the reckoning

Poker and sex; two of my favorite things. My free time is limited, so I am frequently confronted by a choice of one or the other on any particular night. (I have no regular bed mate, so the revolving cast are not disposed to waiting for my ugly ass to show up after a night of calling down sweaty men...umm that sounds gay.)
Tonight I chose sex. It was a new girl, "C". I met her online...yeah yeah I know, shut up. I try and convince her to just 'hang out' at my place, but she wants to meet out for a drink. I don't blame her for not coming to a stranger's house, but I was awfully damn comfortable, a dram of Blanton's in hand, the fireplace on (love that gas fireplace) and me in an old t-shirt ( it says "Free Tibet with any Purchase"). I meet her out, a mere $6.50 (throw a $10 down) later she is back at my place.
A knockout she is not, cute though. I light some incense, put on some Marvin Gaye and we are good to go. Turns out she wants sex, wants me to go down on her, but oral for me is a no-go."She is particular about what goes in her mouth"...I guess that means she isn't particular about what goes up her..well..you know.
What the f*ck! After hearing that I tell her its a 'school night' and I get up and get dressed. She gets the idea, gets dressed and I walk her out.
Well at least I am getting both tonight, I just won a $20 SNG on Party Poker, and I am in the money on the one I am in now. I am the short stack and playing like monkey ass, so I predict an ignoble exit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess women don't suck.
http://raisethehammer.blogspot.com/2005/03/why-women-suck.html

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess women don't suck.
http://raisethehammer.blogspot.com/2005/03/why-women-suck.html

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and I think you need a lesson in grammer. Lots of places 'are' should be 'is' and what not...look into it. And women don't suck.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home