Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Return of Chuckie

Remember way back when (i.e. last week) I told you that my pal, Charles was out of the poker game? Well it seems he was spotted earlier this week playing at our fave underground poker room....err completely legit social club. Well I had email waiting for me announcing the once regular Thursday game is back on. So wish me luck.
Most of these guys know how to play. I mean really know. Luckily, I usually play with my head so far up my ass they can't get a good read on me. One of the saving graces of this game is the presence of some tasty fish that visit from time to time; people who don't play often, or those that do and have a way too high opinion of their play. We have one guy that if any of us hear about a game he will be playing in, we all head over to get in the action. He personally has paid for a very nice home theater system I have. The BMW needs new brakes so I am hoping he is among those present tonight!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starting to get the fish/shark refrences now.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Surgesilk said...

No more anonymous! Be yourself... Amomonyous.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home