Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sick Day

I called in sick today never thinking that it was St. Patrick's Day and it was the start of the NCAA's. But, I am probably the only person who called in that was actually was sick.
I felt like crap with an upset stomach and a headache that felt like miniature Vulcans were inside my head smithing away. ( I know most of you are going to equate Vulcans with Star Trek, but for god's sake, read a fucking book will you?)
I felt bettter after sleeping in and getting some lunch. I am sure I'll get shit at work about calling in. I don't blame them, I'd be highly skeptical myself. Actually my job is very cool and its a great place to work. If I didn't like it there so much (and the $$ wasn't so good), I would have quit already and played poker full time.
I know my bracket must be in the crapper with Alabama losing...not to mention the Pacific win. If you tell me you had both, you are either a liar, or you have the shine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the refrence to "the shine"

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have it,(the shine) but I'm still kicking your arse in me bracket.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home