Thursday, March 17, 2005

Days of the Week

Ok, so I got the days wrong. Charles' game was last night, which of course is the same night as the low stakes game I play in as well.
Well, no real decision to make; much more $$ in that game, and last night there was over 2k in play. Huge variance with everyone up and down big last night.
I lost my original buy in and winnings (2.5x buyin, btw) and lost it when I was called on 4th street, the guy has a 2 outer to beat me and sure as shit it hit.
Why does God hate me?
I ended up slightly for the night, but the real benefit was to refresh my memory on how they play and to get ready for Saturday's tournament.
The poker table I am building turned out pretty nicely. I still have a few more things to do like, trim off excess material and I am waiting for the silicone adhesive (it dries clear) to dry. I used the silicone to attach the cupholders to the racetrack. It says not to apply it when its raining, or when its below 40 degrees, both of which apply to the weather today,so we'll just have to see. I can always re-do it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home