Monday, March 28, 2005

Quiz Time

I've said it before, but my free time is precious to me and I try to keep my time full of action and excitement. This can take on many forms, but its usually some combination of sex, poker, golf and/or travel. Since the weather was not co-operating here in the 919 ( I am so street) and that I really needed to do some yard work to have any shot at a lawn that is comprised of at least some actual grass, that meant that the former two were going to be on my mind.
After a hard day in the yard Saturday, and a happy ending from an obliging massage therapist to work out the...err kinks, Sunday was shaping up to be an enjoyable day.
J was going to drop by and maybe bring a gf or two at some point, so after a leisurely lunch of leg of lamb and potato galette with asparagus and hollandaise (yes I did cook and yes ladies, I am straight, and yes I am available...send those pics to surgesilk@aol.com), I hop on Party and start a $30 SNG NLHE. After a dozen hands or so, I triple up when I spike my pair on the flop and I call two players before me, and the flush draw doesn't materialize and top two are no good.
I look up and J is pulling in the driveway (alone), I put Party on 'post and fold' and get reacquainted with J. 7 hours later (again ladies, that's surgesilk@aol.com) ...ok 45 minutes...I go check on the game and it turns out I've finished second.
Quiz
This means:
1) I am so good I don't need to be present to win.
2) The importance of having a big stack (again ladies, check it out)
3) How soft and impatient Party players are.

It doesn't matter what you answered, they are all correct. Your Easter sticker is in the mail. And what is up with the Easter Bunny? When did he become so soft that the Tooth Fairy could take him?

Oh, and a new friend of ours, D, came to join us later... Now that's a rush.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the emoticons, so I can do a little head throwing up at the idea of a menage. Sorry for the mood killer boys.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't even begin to verbalize the many feelings about this one...first of, you've published it twice (it happens to the best of us)...secondly, didn't know that alone was so aweful, but I'll try to do better next time. There is a third, but it has escaped me at this point. I'm sure it'll come to me later and I'll share then...you can count on it in fact. - J

5:07 PM  
Blogger Surgesilk said...

First off, I believe Anonymous is really Amomynous...and don't knock it til you try it!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home